We are incredibly fortunate to have a wealth of high-quality facilities on our school site which play a fundamental part in pupils' learning experiences.
Such is the high standard of our facilities many of them are used by regional and national teams including; Hockey Wales, Welsh Netball, Cricket Wales/Glamorgan Cricket, Welsh Rugby Union, Scottish Rugby Union and Connacht Rugby to name but a few.
Our facilities include:
- 1 Indoor and 7 outdoor Netball Courts
- 1 full size Hockey All Weather Pitch
- 4 Cricket Pitches, 4 bays of indoor and 4 bays of outdoor cricket nets
- 5 rugby pitches and 1 fully floodlit training area
- Performance Centre Gym
- 25m Swimming Pool
- 1 movement and dance studio
- 11 outdoor tennis courts and 4 indoor at the local Indoor Tennis Centre which we use on a weekly basis
- Boat Park with private slipway to Rhos on Sea Beach and the Irish Sea as well as a dedicated Sailing Club house at Ingleside
- 4 Eton Fives courts
- Dedicated golf short game area and a plethora of local golf clubs and driving ranges which are used on a weekly basis.
- 8 lane grass athletics track (Summer only)
- 2 squash courts