Rydal Penrhos Community
Visa Information

      Pupils that are members of the EU do not need a visa to study here at Rydal Penrhos.

      International pupils from outside the EU need to apply for a Tier 4 Child Visa, which can be obtained subject to arrival from the Student Visa service run by the UK Government.


      You can apply for the Tier 4 (Child) student visa if you’re aged between 4 and 17 and you want to study at an independent school in the UK.

      You must also:

      • have a place on a course
      • have the consent of your parent or guardian
      • have enough money to cover your course fees and living costs
      • be from a country that’s not in the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland
      • meet the eligibility requirements
      • There has been no change to the rights and status of EU nationals in the UK, and UK nationals in the EU, as a result of the referendum.

      How long it will take

      The earliest you can apply for a visa is three months before you start at Rydal Penrhos.

      You’ll usually get a decision on your visa within three weeks. You can check visa processing times for your country at the link below.

      Click here for more information on the Tier 4 (Child) Visa

      Visa Information