A host of Preparatory School pupils have been rewarded for their exceptional work thanks to an ongoing initiative.
As part of Rydal Penrhos’ achievement scheme, pupils across all age groups were selected for accolades in recognition of their academic and co-curricular efforts throughout the week.
The worthy recipients received their respective awards from Prep School Head Alison Hind at Rydal Penrhos’ weekly Celebration Assembly on Friday, February 15.
- Reception: Hania Ffowcs-Williams - for always being positive, polite and hardworking. for becoming a free reader.
- Year 1: Svaksh Singam - for working with such enthusiasm in Maths identifying multiples of 2.
- Year 2: Alexandra Lopez Moreno - for becoming a free reader.
- Year 3: Angus Holland - for getting all his spellings correct this week.
- Year 4: Shane Ayeni - for always being sensible and polite when walking between lessons.
- Year 5: Tilly Trueman - for her amazing singing at the Young Performers Concert.
- Year 6: Grace Watkins - for her enthusiasm towards our arguing and debate topic in English
- Year 6: Gracie Tavernor - for being kind and considerate to all those around her.
A fantastic painting from Eloise Brown saw her crowned the Artist of the Week by teacher Suzy Morris, with the creation also drawing significant praise from Interim Executive Principal John Waszek, who was also in attendance following his appointment earlier this week.
Grayson Williams and George Rozek were presented with Head’s Commendations after acquiring 20 house points, with Sophie Winters-Jones scooping two after notching 60 points in a week!
The coveted Pre-Prep Class of the Week Award went to Reception for their exemplary behaviour both in and out of the classroom, with Year 3 picking up the Prep School Class of the Week to round off the latest batch of accolades.